Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Best Job Ever


Yeah, I have it (the best job ever, that is). I love working with the girls at the BCM- they're so much fun!

We went to a state-wide girls retreat this weekend... what a trip! Good music, good teaching, good times, good memories! They are a picture-taking group of girls, that's for sure. They must have spent an hour Friday night posing all over the cabin taking silly pictures and funny pictures and serious pictures... I just laughed with them! Friday night they watched "Pride & Prejudice", and even though I didn't go (I was hanging out in our cabin with my girls), I applaud the retreat planners for choosing the best girly movie of the decade! Saturday's activity time included a mini-spa, ride on the zip line, and a nap for me. It was a great retreat!




1 comment:

the Hatchel family said...

Looks like you're having lots of fun in Alabama!

Mallory has the same thing you had when you were at the Eden House with us. Do you have any advice for her?

Please give Rob lots of hugs from us. We haven't heard from him in a while. How is the new biz?

Blessings from CZ!