Monday, June 27, 2005

3 days til takeoff...


I went to the Rangers game tonight with some friends... sort of a going-away party, of sorts. It was fun hanging out with everyone "one last time".
This morning it hit me that I'm leaving Fort Worth in three days. Wow. I'm so ready, but then again, not really. I've been thinking a lot about the past two years that I've spent here... places I spent time, people I built relationships with, all that sappy sentimental stuff. It's been good to reflect though. I did a lot of things wrong and a lot of things right. No regrets here. It has been an incredible, unforgettable time where I have learned and gained so much.
I'm going to miss ya'll

2 comments:

Jen M said...

Welcome to the Blog world! I am glad to have a way to keep up with you as you move on. I hope you enjoy your last few days here.
-Jen

jason7655 said...

Hate I missed that game...that sure looks like fun.

I'm enjoying my little black lion. Thanks.

Hope you are doing great.