Tuesday, July 05, 2005

In Transition

I'm home in Louisiana now (listening to the report of Tropical Storm Cindy at the moment).
It was hard saying goodbye to Texas, my home for the past two years, but I'm so excited about what the future holds. My family had a great reunion this past weekend! It was fun seeing everyone and just relaxing in the lake. Now I'm at my parent's house for a few days, spending some time here with them before I take off to "Hot-lanta". It's been good so far.
I'm ready to see what's around the next turn in this journey... what kind of job will I find? who will be my friends? what is God going to teach me? As I've thought back on my time in Kenya as I recounted the trip to my family, over and over I've seen just how faithful God was.
The power just went out, so I need to post this and shut down the computer. Welcome, Cindy!!
(ps- Happy Birthday Dad- I love you!!)

No comments: