Wednesday, November 16, 2005

INFP

That's me, or my personality anyway, according to the Myers-Briggs personality profile. Introverted, intuitive, feeling, and perceiving. My roommate, Erin, recently took the survey, and we're identical- she's an INFP too!! Which is really wierd, because less than 1% of the general population has these four qualities. Interesting....
Anyway, she brought home the paper that describes "our" type, and it was fun reading over this purely analytical report that pretty well describes me and the way I respond to the world. I think my favorite was, "INFPs see logic as something optional." Absolutely!! You can read more about INFP types by clicking here.
What are you??
Oswald's inspiring thought for today:
If you are rightly devoted to the Lord Jesus, you have reached the sublime height where no one ever thinks of noticing you, all that is noticed is that the power of God comes through you all the time.
(from Oswald Chambers' My Utmost for His Highest)

3 comments:

auDi tHis woRld said...

my boyfriend is INFP too!!! must be some good people around me!!!

Jess said...

Thanks for commenting Kim! I was beginning to wonder if anyone reads this!! I hope I get to see you in a few weeks at GRADUATION!!! Yay!!!

Amber said...

hey girl - so good talking to you tonight. we'll find our way!

love,
amira (enfj)