Sunday, January 22, 2006

"Lead-Foot"

Yes, I do have a tendancy to drive fast, but that's not why I was given a new nickname this week. I've been having trouble with my foot (in a physical sense) for a few months, so I finally went to see an orthopedic doctor last week. She sent me for an MRI to see if I had a stress fracture, but the MRI showed a surprise instead! The film showed that I have a small piece of metal imbedded in the bottom of my foot- directly under the joint where I've been having pain. You're probably thinking, "So how in the world did you get metal in your foot? When did this happen?" I have no idea, and I have no idea. Yeah, it's all pretty bizarre (I know that much). I still don't know if there enough of a risk there to require removing the metal, but I'll let you know what happens!
Rhonda, you get the credit for my literal new name, even if you did abandon me to figure out the stationary bikes on my own while you keep trucking along on the ellipticals! Thanks for being my work-out buddy!

No comments: