Friday, February 17, 2006

The Verdict

I guess I need to sit here for a few minutes and tell ya'll what I decided about Colorado. After much consideration and prayer, I felt it was best not to move to CO right now. While I had a great time seeing the state and all the work going on out there, I never felt a stirring of the Holy Spirit that that was the place for me. I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed, but I also have peace that this is the right decision right now.
Which means I'm back in Atlanta, hanging out at Starbucks a little while longer. I'm still looking for the place of ministry God has prepared for me. (So if any of you hears of an opening in college ministry- let me know!) It's hard to wait, but I know that God is good, and He who began a good work will be faithful to complete it.

3 comments:

Sher said...

Just checking in on you to see what's up! Guess I popped in at a good time to know what's going on with you. We have lots of cool college ministry things going on at DCCF. You can visit www.marymarthas.blogspot.com to read about the new ministry we are starting. I am super pumped about it!

Anyway, just wanted you to know I was thinking about you today. Have a great week!

Glo said...

Thanks for the update Jess! I will keep my ears open and let you know if I hear of anything! Keep on making those Venti Non-Fat No Whip Extra Hot Caramel Macchiatos!

auDi tHis woRld said...

just a thought...but maybe it's not college ministry He's calling you to right now. not sure why i'm writing this, but that was my thought when i was reading through your post. maybe it's something else. ask Him. He knows, certainly better than i do! ;-) good to hear your voice this past week. kim