Saturday, January 26, 2008

Need to Brag

In case you didn't know- I have the best husband in the world! He has been working like crazy and is fighting off a nasty cold, and HE cooked ME dinner! I know what some of you are thinking: Shame on you- you should be taking care of him. And I try really hard to be a good wife! In fact, I had taken out the stuff for dinner tonight with every intention for myself to cook a fabulous dinner, but Rob beat me to it, and well, the kitchen in our apartment really isn't big enough for two. He made poached salmon, toasted cous-cous with tomatoes and feta cheese, steamed fresh broccoli, and creme brulee' for dessert. Yes, I said creme brulee'- he got the kit, torch included, for Christmas (I think he really just wanted the torch and it happened to come with tiny dishes and a recipe too!) Needless to say, dinner was DELICIOUS... I'm spoiled, I know it, and I love it.



ADVICE TO THE SINGLE GIRLS: Find a man who loves to cook!!!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan. Does he like chocolate b/c if yes, then I have a recipe you should try...personally I've never tried it but I want to :-) You need to post pictures of your house!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess!!

Thanks for posting on our blog! Rob sounds so nice! We are both blessed to have married amazing men!!

Love and miss you!
Lorie (aka Lola)

P.S. I'm in New Orleans right now at a conference. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess!!

Thanks for posting on our blog! Rob sounds so nice! We are both blessed to have married amazing men!!

Love and miss you!
Lorie (aka Lola)

P.S. I'm in New Orleans right now at a conference. :)