Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Still smiling

The wedding plans are all falling into place, and I'm still giddy! Probably once a day I look at Rob and say, "Hey! Guess what? WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" I don't know if I've ever been this happy!
We've had a productive first few weeks of engagement. We've already booked the church and reception hall, which is a big relief... everything else feels like minor details. My mom asked the other day what my priority is- food? cake? photographer? I answered "the marriage license!" As long as we get that, I'm sure it won't matter what we eat or what songs we dance to!
We also went to Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond and registered. I've heard other people say that registering was a stressful process, but we had a lot of fun! And we're open to "registry audits" if you look at it and think there's something else we should add!
An added bonus... I put together a mini-photo album on Facebook, which I think you can access by clicking this link: Jess & Rob

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cool! I know you're excited about the wedding, but the engagement is lots of fun, too. Enjoy the next few months!!