Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Quick word from Mrs. Dixon...

I know, I know- inquiring minds want to know!! Married life is INCREDIBLE!! I LOVE IT!!!! I'm sure that I have the best husband ever!

We're still living like nomads (ie: homeless!) The house of our dreams that we put a contract on back in June is still not ready, and has really become sort of a nightmare. Maybe one day soon I'll be able to post the whole story here, but not yet. At this point, I'm hoping we can move in before Thanksgiving, but for the record, I'd walk away without looking back if we had the opportunity. Pray for us to have a right mindset as we deal with some pretty shrewd characters.

With that exception, I'm loving my life right now!! I told Rob this morning that 6-6:30am is quickly becoming my favorite time of day... The alarm first goes off at 6, and then we snooze for a little while until I absolutely have to get in the shower. When that buzzer first wakes me, I'm reminded that he's there with me, and I usually snuggle up in the crook of his shoulder. We don't say anything, it's just laying there with him that makes me happy. I'm safe, and comfortable, and loved. God is so good to me!


1 comment:

Amy said...

You look beautiful--and I love love love your dress! (I like the trim on the bottom.)

I emailed you the other day--I need your address! :)

Glad you're loving married life!