Saturday, September 01, 2007

WOW!

It's 6:30am on September 1, 2007... I can't sleep. I'm getting married in a few hours! The rehearsal was a lot of fun, the rehearsal dinner was even better, and now all I have left to do is wait. Why in the world did we schedule this wedding at 3:00?!
I am going to marry the most incredible man I know. He is compassionate, funny, hard-working, loving, generous, kind, and best of all- he loves me! I cannot wait to be his wife!
If you read this today, please pray for me- patience is not a virtue of mine...

In the words of Dolly Parton, and one of my current favorite songs, "He knows a lot about love & stuff, AND HE'S GONNA MARRY ME!"

1 comment:

Amy said...

You're in my prayers, Jess (and Rob)! I'm thinking about you--wish I could be there!!

Much Love!