Monday, July 11, 2005

The Journey Begins

I spent my first night in Georgia last night. So far, so good!! haha!
Seriously, I arrived in Sugar Hill about an hour before Hurricane Dennis did. My new housemate, Lisa, was waiting (and excited!). She's a neat lady, and I think we're going to get along well. Erin is going to be here and move in next weekend.


Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. Isaiah 26:8

I went to Clearwater Community Church in Birmingham yesterday with Tommy, and the pastor referenced this verse. It was already underlined in my bible, but it fits me so perfectly right now. I want to commit to walk in the Lord and wait for Him these next few months, and His name and renown are the desire of my heart. Pray that I will glorify Him in all I say and do.

No comments: